Apollo Injustice Apollo Injustice

Loved it

I couldn't stop laughing at the energy drink part. I also liked your Phoenix Wrong ones, they're some of my favorites.

Pumpkin Patch of Horrors Pumpkin Patch of Horrors

Meng, you sit down

When I hop in the tub you're going to wash my butt. YOU SHOULD HAVE USED MY ENDING, BROTHER! SQUIRRELS EAT PUMPKINS!
As a religious man this offends me.

Tobunshi responds:

bagger, please.

The Dead Field The Dead Field

...

The animation was pretty good, but it wasn't very exciting. Also, I didn't really get it.

Robot-Lock responds:

Jesus christ there is nothing to get.

Breakout --y2k5-- Breakout --y2k5--

Very cool

nice, but it needs more to it. like maybe certain blocks do certain things,Powerups, Diferent levels, or different difficulty settings. Some background music would also make it more enjoyable. Please make a more advanced one!

Hxrmn responds:

Like I said I sort of pulled this together out of nothing in a short period of time I plan to add new features later on but for now it's just a test. The loss of points over time was to add a small sence of challenge so that you don't get the same score every time you get all the blocks without dying.

-Hxrmn (creator)

extreme martial arts extreme martial arts

HAY DICKWAD

Make a fucking preloader, and try again. Oh, no, wait, the video was bad too. Well, at least you tried. I guess. *couph*

Interactive Stop Motion Interactive Stop Motion

It was pretty good

Not very fun, but a little amusing. It was done well, but it needs to have more of a point or at least something more interesting. Also it was lacking in music or sound, other than the preloader sounds. I also didn't really know what I was supposed to do at first.