Apollo Injustice Apollo Injustice

Loved it

I couldn't stop laughing at the energy drink part. I also liked your Phoenix Wrong ones, they're some of my favorites.

Pumpkin Patch of Horrors Pumpkin Patch of Horrors

Meng, you sit down

When I hop in the tub you're going to wash my butt. YOU SHOULD HAVE USED MY ENDING, BROTHER! SQUIRRELS EAT PUMPKINS!
As a religious man this offends me.

Tobunshi responds:

bagger, please.

The Dead Field The Dead Field

...

The animation was pretty good, but it wasn't very exciting. Also, I didn't really get it.

Robot-Lock responds:

Jesus christ there is nothing to get.

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

Great style

I hope to see more of your work! It reminded me of Cowboy Bebob and Trigun put together.

MARIO versus ALIENS MARIO versus ALIENS

wow this sucks

you can download a preloader on newgrounds, since you asked. other than that, get better sprites (or even better just DON'T USE SPRITES). Oh, and don't just randomly throw in Halo music...

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

Wow

MAN was that funny! When I first saw the title i figured this would involve a hooker in some way...but it was even better!

AOL, So Easy To use. AOL, So Easy To use.

AOL sucks, it's true.

Did you know? AOL REALLY stands for 'Almost On Line'! Great flash, I really like your work.

Email!! Email!!

That was so good

The icon didn't do this justice. You managed to almost get me kicked out of the library I was watching this at. Aparently there's some stupid 'rule against laughing uncontrollably'. Great work!

FF Battle FF Battle

Great work

Slow at first, but worth it. Goku+Final fantasy=Fuckin' sweet

I lost my Marbles I lost my Marbles

Pretty good

I liked it. Reaaaaallllyyy wierd. Kinda long too. It starts off slow, but it's worth it. I like the old-movie quality it has, you pulled it off nicely.